sexta-feira, 6 de março de 2009

Insanity, please go away!

I got a glimpsy of you today. It´s been a while. I could almost feel you touching me. If i concentrade hard i can feel you right now. Do you remenber when we spend all those years together ? You made me miserable. You still do sometimes. Like today. It may sound umbeliveble but i miss you sometimes. Don´t get me wrong, it was amazing when you left, but you marked me. I am what I am because of you, and I hate you for that. But i still miss you sometimes and you are welcomed to visit, like you did six months ago and are doing now. Just don´t stay too long. Not this time. Someday things will get complicated and I will have to scape in the worst way. So please don´t stay long. Not now, not ever.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

r.k., kick her out of your home. we want you around, even when the worst way of getting out is better than the best way of staying here.